Senior Avaloq Consultant
Our team of industry experts, designers and architects are partnering with our clients to develop new disruptive and digitally supported business models and services. As experts along the Investment Management value chain our focus lies on strategy, service design through to implementation, where our interdisciplinary teams are supporting our clients to shape the future of the industry.
You will be surrounded by smart, highly capable professionals who are passionate about building the next generation of innovative products and services to address the upcoming challenges faced by the Wealth Management industry.
We are now looking for a dynamic and energetic Senior Avaloq Consultant with a passion for Financial Services and the ability to both identify challenges and opportunities within our client’s business and think outside the box to reimagine product and service solutions that will shape the future of the industry. You are going to work with one of our prestigious banking clients, a global private bank, to help them with a major core-banking transformation project. The setup is global but will be mainly served out of Switzerland.
- Manage projects throughout their entire lifecycle (from Business Analysis to Implementation).
- Elaborate target operating models to support scalable and efficient investment management processes.
- Independently drive the success of a work stream by directing activities, ensuring high quality deliverables and timely submission
- Manage a team of Consultants by defining meaningful work packages, monitoring activities, and through mentorship
- Close interaction with clients through regular project updates and networking
- Participate in business development activities including topic development, proposal preparation, sales presentations, and contract negotiation
- You will be outlining new service models by creating requirements, process documentations and value propositions and help to steer the creation of product and service prototypes.
- You will be helping to create business cases and work with the team on senior management presentations.
What we offer:
- Be part of a fast-growing fintech and product design startup.
- Clear focus on the financial industry with emphasis on wealth and asset management and advisory and investment topics.
- Small project teams offering direct contact to client-side management, a high level of personal autonomy, and extensive cooperation with both the client’s internal team as well as other external project participants.
- Membership in a dynamic group of professionals and flat hierarchy with direct contact to partners and experienced consultants with extensive personal networks within the Swiss and international financial services industry.
- Rich professional development opportunities including explicit knowledge sharing
- A commitment from us for a true work-life-balance, and exciting projects.
- Consulting projects with minimal travel involved and work from home possibilities.
- Focus on strong, sustainable performance instead of cyclical burn-out.
- Competitive remuneration and participation in company’s success.
- Individual training benefits
What you need:
- Accomplished Master's degree from a renowned university or University of Applied Sciences
- Avaloq Certified Professional with 2-3 years of delivery experience on Avaloq implementation projects
- Very good language skills in English, German is a plus.
- IT affinity and interest in complex IT systems and architectures
- Creativity and passion for investment management.
- Programming knowledge (e.g. Python, Java, SQL)
- Project Management experience within the Financial Services industry
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting competencies
- High capacity for teamwork and social skills
Desirable, but not essential
- Additional qualifications such as CFA, CAIA, RFM, PMP, SCRUM or SAFe.
- Hands on IT Architecture and engineering skills.
- Working experience at a consultancy, bank or digital agency.
- Experience with Miro, Figma, Sketch, PowerPoint or Keynote, Excel, Matlab
- A passion for user-experience and design.