Jr Product Manager / Consultant Wealth Management
Zurich, Switzerland Hybrid
Our team of industry experts, designers and architects are helping our clients to develop new disruptive and digitally supported business models and services. From strategy, service design to implementation, our interdisciplinary teams are supporting our clients to shape the future of the industry.
You will be surrounded by smart, highly capable people who are passionate about building the next generation of innovative products and services to address the upcoming challenges faced by the Wealth Management industry.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Jr. Product Manager / Business Analyst / consultant with a passion for financial services and the ability to identify challenges and opportunities within our client’s business, think outside the box to reimagine product and service solutions that will shape the future of the industry.
- You will be working within an interdisciplinary team of Fintama industry experts, designers and architects, as well as client teams to develop new digital service concepts and investment processes.
- You will be analyzing and documenting current business processes and service models to identify challenges and opportunities.
- You will be outlining new service models by creating requirements, process documentations and value propositions and help to steer the creation of product and service prototypes.
- You will be helping to create business cases and work with the team on senior management presentations.
- You will be taking product owner roles in service implementation projects and steer agile implementation teams, by owning and communicating product backlogs.
- Organize and facilitate workshops with customers and partners.
- General business development including helping identification and collaboration on new opportunities, which means driving existing value propositions as well as building on new client demands
- Development of new market leading propositions and solutions
- Acquisition of new projects in the banking sector in Switzerland and abroad
- Project management in the financial industry
- Analyzing the Wealth & Asset Management market on business strategic, regulatory and technology developments closely
- Keeping abreast with developments in your area of expertise, and translate this into appropriate services
What we offer
- A growing company with start-up flair founded by international experts with different backgrounds from banking, design and technology.
- Clear focus on the financial industry with emphasis on wealth and asset management and advisory and investment topics.
- Small project teams offering direct contact to client-side management, a high level of personal autonomy, and extensive cooperation with both the client’s internal team as well as other external project participants.
- Membership in a dynamic group of professionals and flat hierarchy with direct contact to partners and experienced consultants with extensive personal networks within the Swiss and international financial services industry.
- Rich professional development opportunities including explicit knowledge sharing as well as formal training.
- Consulting projects with minimal travel involved and remote possibilities.
- Focus on strong, sustainable performance instead of cyclical burn-out.
- Above-average remuneration and participation in company’s success.
What you need
- You will need a Bachelor degree or above in finance, business administration, mathematics or technology from a renowned university.
- A passion for the investment management industry and the willingness to learn.
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and present them to them to senior stakeholders, designers and development teams.
- Outstanding conceptual skills, an analytical mind and strong communication abilities at various levels in business and IT organizations, along with a pragmatic, get-it-done mentality.
- Sense of personal responsibility and appreciation for professional autonomy
- Appetite for professional challenges and complex projects
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus.
Desirable, but not essential
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably in Wealth Management
- Additional qualifications such as CFA, CAIA, RFM, PMP, SCRUM or SAFe.
- Hands on IT Architecture and engineering skills.
- Working experience at a consultancy, bank or digital agency.
- Experience with Miro, Figma, Sketch, PowerPoint or Keynote, Excel, Matlab
- A passion for user-experience and design.